A commercial general liability insurance policy in California covers the damage or injury that may have been caused by a company’s negligence. There are many facets of a CGL policy, so it’s best to have an independent insurance agency, like David’s Insurance Services in Los Angeles, evaluate your business so you have the right coverage for your business’s risks.
A general liability policy would cover:
- If you damage someone else’s property during a project
- Legal costs if you are involved in a lawsuit.
- If there is injury or damage that may occur on your property or due to your business operations.
There are also some exclusions that may be added to a commercial general liability policy:
- A loss due to an employee’s injury.
- Any liability from a commercial vehicle.
- If there is any faulty workmanship.
Contact David’s Insurance Services in Los Angeles to see if you need a commercial general liability policy or if your current policy is up to date with all your business needs and risks.